The Blackwood Business Network (BBN) welcomes and encourages membership from all business owners and operators within the Blackwood District shopping precinct including home operated businesses.
All BBN members receive invitations to networking and business development events, a listing on our website’s Members Directoy, inclusion in the BBN Member Discount Referral Program and involvement in decision making regarding matters affecting our local business community. Other ongoing benefits will be provided to members as they are available.
Please note, our membership runs in line with the financial year, July 1 - 30 June the following year. Members pay half price if they join in January.
The BBN is currently reviewing its Business Plan and operational strategies in order to provide a greater range of business development and networking opportunities to its members. We welcome your additional networking ideas, so please let us know.
Becoming a member of the BBN has numerous benefits - discounted breakfasts and events, and the new Blackwood Trader Trail...
- Discount on all BBN programs and events
- Friday night Social Networking drinks, Breakfast program, Coffee Club
- Business Support and Referral: including local businesses and service
- Council Representation: we represent local business and the community on a range of issues impacting the local area.
- Standard Member: $ 90 pa (includes new member promotion in our Newsletter)
- Corporate Member: $130 pa (including FREE Corporate diary with BBN logo, promotion in our Newsletter and logo on our website)
- Corporate Sponsor: $230 pa Covers all staff of your organization (including FREE Corporate diary with BBN logo, promotion in our Newsletter and recognition as a Corporate Sponsor with you logo on our website)
Become a member of the BBN now, and make this a year to expand your local networks and improve business opportunities.
If you wish to join the BBN, please complete the application form here or from the Membership page here.
For more information: